Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life with teens... life with children.... life

God is so patient with us, yet so often our patience is practically non existent with the little ones He has put in our care. This has been my greatest challenge these days. I've been deeply convicted about how I interact with my children in both the good times and the bad. My personal agenda for each day so often is in conflict with the time needed to shape, mentor, and disciple these little lives. As I have been daily and sometimes... hourly asking God to help me to be loving, patient and have a teachers heart with my children I would ask that you pray for me too.

Life is so much more than weight, food, chores, and school. Where is your heart today? In tune with your children, or being frustrated because they are not staying out of the way? I hope you will consider the challenge that I am giving myself, and ask yourself: Am I loving my children the way I ought to? Am I shaping them, training them, and correcting them in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment