Friday, May 4, 2012

For as a man thinketh, so is he..

Proverbs 23:7 says, "For as he thinks within himself, so is he....." NASB.

I've been challenged lately to change how I view food and weigh out those thoughts according to the scriptures. The Made to Crave DVD's have been such a blessing to me. I though am on a tight budget as I'm sure many of you are, which means I cannot rush out and buy every GREAT resource I find. I was blessed to find on their website a 21 days challenge:

http://madetocrave.org/21-day-challenge/

This is a free service offered by MtC which I'm sure you would receive a blessing from.

If you want a more in-depth free bible study to do that will help to re-shape your food thoughts  would recommend that you visit:

http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/courses/lords-table/

I did this 60 day study years ago and want to re-visit it when I'm dong with the MtC study.

I hope you have a blessed day that is victorious not only in the choices you make regarding food, but in your daily walk with Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I'm unsure of how to contact you, please feel free to email me at shirleychef at gmail.com and I'll be happy to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete