Thursday, June 14, 2012

Frozen Yogurt

I made yogurt the other day and have not had time to strain it into Greek Yogurt, so I decided to put some in my ice cream maker tonight. The end result was a creamy slightly tart ice cream. YUMMY!

Frozen Yogurt

4 cups yogurt (see my yogurt recipe here: http://roundsrecipesreallife.blogspot.com/2012/03/greek-yogurt-recipe-phase-3.html )
2 cups cream
1 Tbsp.Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp powdered stevia or vanilla cream stevia to taste or your favorite sweetener. The original recipe called for 3/4 cup sugar but I don't usually use sugar at all.

Put all ingredients into your ice cream maker and process until ready. My ice cream maker is a 2 quart so my maximum liquid is 6 cups. If your ice cream maker is smaller then just decrease the yogurt and cream so it will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment