Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Phase 4: Oatmeal Recipes

I don't link to other blogs/sites that often.. but this one looked WAY to yummy to NOT share! And honestly, if I post it here... I won't lose it!! HA HA HA! I'm a huge fan of soaked/fermented oats. But eating hot oatmeal in the summer is something that never happens here. These recipes look fabulous and healthy!  If you are doing the hcg protocol you'd want to wait to have them until phase 4, or enjoy these while loading! If loading be sure to add some melted coconut oil or butter right before serving to kick up the fat content! I didn't look through all the recipes on this site so please don't think I endorse them ALL just because I'm linking this one for you all to enjoy. I know that the readers here are wise in their food choices and always wanting to learn, so use your discernment and tweak recipes as needed to suit your personal nutritional needs.

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment