Saturday, January 12, 2013

I did it! VLCD6

This morning I gave myself the shot of hcg.... but I was too chicken to watch the needle to into my belly, so I got it in position then closed my eyes to shove it in and inject the hcg. I know, I'm a big whimp!! I get woozie when I watch needles come out or be used on people even on TV shows let alone myself or my kids. I got that weird feeling I get when needles are involved, which usually means I'm going to pass our or get sick, so I sat down for a couple minutes to clear my head. Hopefully this round using the shots will cure me of my needle fobia!

I did wake up this morning without feeling hungry, and have continued to have no appetite so far. Lunch was one of my favorite VLCD meals: chopped chicken (100 grams), chopped celery, and 1/2 a chopped apple all mixed together. This time I put a splash of 0 calorie, 0 carb, 0 sugar wine vinegar on it and it was yummy. In the past I've done a splash of lemon juice with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a couple drops of stevia which really hits the spot for me but I wanted to try something different today. I decided to save 1/2 my apple for later because I'm not hungry. My "hungry" time usually hits later in the day, but maybe that will change with the Rx shots. Time will tell!

This morning I didn't weigh myself but I feel so much less puffy than I have felt over the past few weeks so I'm encouraged by that! I had my daughter take pictures yesterday with me wearing my too tight jeans and a top that is a bit snug. I'm going to wear these same clothes and take pics every 2-3 weeks so I can see the difference. Maybe I'll be brave enough to post them someday. I like viewing others before, progress, and after pictures, it keeps me motivated while on the VLCD.


No comments:

Post a Comment