Monday, February 6, 2012

Back in the Saddle

My Planned interruption was WONDERFUL! I enjoyed all the fatty, creamy foods I've missed. BUT it is time to re-enter VLCD land and get to goal weight! I did NOT abide by phase 3 rules. I ate sugar, starch, and everything else. I did NOT eat a TON of sugar & starch, but some and ended up with about a 6 pound gain... YIKES! If this is anything like my first PI back in round 1 that will come of in about 2-3 days then I'll be in new loss territory again. I'll be pushing my water today and making sure that all plumbing is working well to aid my body in quickly removing this excess weight!

Right now my plan is to do the VLCD/Rx hcg until March 10th. That day will be my last dose day whether or not I'm at goal weight. I really think I'll be at goal or within spitting distance by then so it will be a perfect time to transition to phase 3. I'll be on phase 4 by my 40th birthday and ready to move into life time maintenance mode!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment