Monday, February 13, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 41-- 24 days left

So... I'm the lone phase 2er in the house now and today I was very happy to exceed my goal for the week! I started last Monday, day 1 back from the PI and was... GULP... 156.4.... today marks a full week back on phase 2 and a total loss for the week of 7.6, not bad... especially since I had a 3 day stall in there! :-)

I am down to 148.8, my LDW for the Planned Interruption was 149.8. WAHOO!!! Now... I did land on 147.6 for ONE measly day... the day before I took my last dose for the PI. I was so mad to see the scale shoot up to 149.8.. which pushed me into the PI.

Now... it is onward and forward....I'm so excited about this final leg of the journey, each pound gets me closer and closer to goal weight. I'm pumped and so excited to have my last ever hcg round count down.... 24 days left! If I reach my goal or extreme hunger that could all change... but I'm keeping the finish line in site and going to enjoy a daily countdown while the scale continue to moves downward!

My totals for this round:
VLCD 41 - 2 pounds, Total R3 loss: 23.8, Total NEW loss: -6.6 Total hcg loss -73... OK updating total hcg loss.. WHY??? I technically did a detox phase even before I ever heard of hcg. I did a colon cleanse, candida cleanse and the Eat Fat Lose Fat for health compromised diet, so technically did a phase 1 for about 6 weeks prior to starting phase 2. From now on I'm going to give myself credit for all that work included in this protocol loss.

So... my total hcg loss is: -86.2

No comments:

Post a Comment