Sunday, February 12, 2012

Round 3 Weekly review

So, did you all think I fell off the face of the earth??? I guess I did sort of. This past week has been pretty tough and I don't like posting when I'm not in a pleasant frame of mind. It is my desire that this blog be a place where folks can come and be inspired, encouraged, and blessed. Doesn't mean I won't be honest but I think it is best to refrain from whining daily if I'm in a whiny mood... like I was this past week.

This past week I re-entered the VLCD on Monday, after my week long Planned Interruption. I don't know if I had mentioned earlier that I did NOT abide by the phase 3 rules and I gained. The gain alone was not bad enough.... this week the mental and physical struggles I've had being back on the VLCD have been AWFUL!! I've was starving..... like wanting to eat both arms and a leg starving until yesterday. Yesterday and today have been MUCH better. The hunger was bad, but the mental battle being back on the VLCD... missing my cream.... eating lettuce PLAIN... AGAIN.... and missing my butter... was REALLY bad! My mind set is better now and I'm looking forward to completing this round. I'm being a bit rogue but am not ready to post about it here. If all goes well.. then I'll tell you a few months down the road, if not......... I'll post my regrets. :-) For now I'm keeping that 135 pound number in the front of my brain and am anxious to see the 140's click away so I can get there!

Since re-entering the VLCD I've lost 5.6 pounds. I stalled for THREE long days due to another head cold (((SNIFF)) or the losses would have been much better I'm sure. I have 1 pound to go to get to my pre-PI LDW, then onward and forward!

My teen daughter took her last dose yesterday morning and is ending her round with a LDW of 142. She began her hcg journey this spring weighing almost 190. I'm very proud of her! She is looking forward to bacon and eggs on Tuesday!

Hubby is maintaining well. He is on his second CD in 2 weeks so far. We think it is tied to not enough water the day before and finding a better balance for him re: his daily food intake. He is on his last week of Phase 3. :-)

Teen son lost 2 pounds this week still leaving him above his +2 of his last round. BUT he just does NOT care. We still will not allow him to just eat "whatever". If we did he would easily be back into the obesity sphere which is not good for his health. He's the type of kid that would eat four plates full of food at a meal and ask for a fifth. So we are still giving out some tough love, trying to help him make good choices and STOP when he has had enough. We have to tell him to stop eating every single meal because he ALWAYS wants more. Believe me... we allow him to eat plenty, but will not give him free reign yet on food.

So... I alone am in phase 2 for the Reese Clan... for about another 25 days... give or take. I am looking forward to the week where the finish line is in view!

Hope you all have a GREAT week, no matter what phase you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment