Thursday, December 29, 2011

FREEZING!!!

No, this is not a post about freezing more hCG meals... this is about ME FREEZING!! Whenever I am on the hCG and the VLCD I am FREEZING cold. I end up wearing several layers of clothes, wool socks, and sometimes a fleece robe! I dread going out into the cold to milk the cows and take care of my chickens. UGHHH! A pot of hot decaf coffee is often brewing or hot water for tea. I think drinking 1 gallon of water a day only makes me colder BUT it helps to keep me losing nicely.

I knew that this would be a problem...........living in and OLD farm house, winter AND hCG. UGHHHH!

Oh well... if freezing my toosh off for several weeks allows me to get to my goal weight it WILL be worth it!

Bundle up people, we are in for the long haul!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've been sitting around in socks for the past week, wearing pants to bed, and curling up in extra blankets. I am an ice block right now! Brrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo hear ya Shirley!!! I am longing for my Texas summers and I HATE summertime! LOL! It's just so much easier doing this during July. :)

    ReplyDelete