Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Round 3 VLCD3

Today's weigh in:

Me: -1.2 Total R3 loss: -5
Teen Son: - .4 -- CHEATED yesterday :-( Total R3 loss: -3.6
Teen Daughter: -.8 Total R3 loss: -3.2

Yesterday I had a little hunger around 10 am that a quart of water cured. I ate lunch at 12:45 - Shrimp with French Garden seasoning and salt over lettuce with tangy mustard dressing. Snack was an organic orange. Dinner was Phase 2 Chicken Chili. Evening snack was a Strawberry Lemonade Slushy. I had a little hunger at night when it was bedtime.

My detox symptoms have been practically non-existent this round. I had a slight head ache yesterday morning. I took some Advil and it went away and I haven't had a head ache since. This round I loaded differently than I have my other 2 rounds and I'm thinking that it is why I feel good already and it is only day 3 of the VLCD. I'll do a post on loading later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment