Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stawberry Ice Cream - Phase 2

Ok, I know you are saying, common Shirley, ice cream in phase 2, YA RIGHT! :-) I made the most amazing ice cream with my fruit this evening. I sat there... freezing my tooshy, wearing my fleece robe, enjoying EVERY bite! Hubby enjoyed it with me.... he had to go grab another sweatshirt too! Ha Ha!

Strawberry Ice Cream

4-6 Frozen strawberries or whatever your calorie's allow for the day.
1 TBSP whole milk (it will taste great without the milk too if you've already used it for the day)
1 dropper full of vanilla cream stevia or your sweetener of choice
1/4-1/2 cup cold water

Place berries in your blender. Add your sweetener and 1/4 cup water. Blend on high or frappe setting. If the berries don't mush enough add a titch more water... yes titch is an official Shirley measuring term. Tee hee! Dump the strawberry ice cream into a bowl and enjoy! You will probably need a scraper to get it all out of the blender... believe me, you won't want to leave one bit of it in the blender! :-)

Who says this protocol is boring and tasteless??? No way! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment