Saturday, December 31, 2011

Round 3 VLCD 6/3

I woke today to no hunger that is a first for this round. Yesterday I was able to pick up a smaller 3cc syringe from Fleet Farm that has the .5 marking on it. That meant I was able to dose a perfect 125 IU last night. Maybe that is why I feel so good this morning. For the first few days of phase 2 it was difficult to dose right with the syringe I had. I chose to err toward less, since with hcg less is more, so I think most days I was getting between 100-125 IU with each dose. It is common to have hunger during the first 7-10 days, so I wasn't worried about the hunger. My hunger was VERY mild compared to my last round. We'll see if today is my first no hunger day as time goes on.

Today's Weight

Me: -1.6 Total R3 loss: -10.6
Teen Son: -.6 Total R3 loss: -7.4
Teen Daughter: -0 Total R3 loss: 4.6
Hubby: -4.6 Total R3 loss: -6.2

I also heard from my parents. Today is day 2 VLCD for them. They were excited to find 3 pounds gone at weigh in. :-) My mom is a picky eater so this protocol will be challenging for her. I spent some time trying to come up with a salad dressing recipe she might like. She's a mayo gal, a convert from Miracle Whip, who really does not like vinegar. She found a white whine vinegar with no sugar count so she is going to use it to try a dressing similar to the cabbage salad dressing recipe I posted. Mom & Dad only plan to do 21 days. This is my dad's second round. It is fun having them doing the same weight loss protocol even though they are far far away. Mom, teen daughter & I are all within 5-10 pounds of each other. It will be fun to see which one gets to goal weight first, then it will be a big celebration when we are all there! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I realy have been enjoying your blog..I gained 8lbs from my load and have lost 7 1/2lbs already. R2 VLCD3. I will try to keep in touch each day..since I have been working i have been pressed on time..i realy love my JOB! Take care and God Bless to you and your family!
    Justine D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justine.. so glad you found me! I hope you have a FABULOUS round 2!! :-)

      Delete