Sunday, January 1, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 7/4

Wahoo, woke again today with no hunger. I was very tired yesterday after making butter and helping hubby clean the milk house. I've had issues with very loose bowels this round which has effected my sleep the past couple nights. I'm trying to figure out when I need to stop eating in the evening so my bowels will settle down for the night. Most people struggle with constipation during phase 2. I did my first round. But for round 2 & 3 I've been RUNNING to the bathroom often. If it is because this body is flushing fat than I can live with it! :-)

Weigh In:
Me: -1 Total R3 loss: -11.6
Teen Son: +.8 Total R3 loss: -6.6 (his cheating has caught up to him)
Teen Daughter: - 0 Total R3 loss: -4.6 (no movement on the scale for 2 days now... I think she cheated and isn't willing to admit it. She is experiencing severe hunger so we switched her to RX sublingual today)
Hubby day 4VLCD: -.6 Total R3 loss: -6.8

None of us are in new pound territory yet. We are still losing load weight or weight we allowed ourselves to gain over the holiday. BUT it really is nice seeing the scale moving downward. I already feel a big difference in my clothes with these 11.6 pounds gone so I know the fat is MOVING! :-)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you order sublingual from? Where can I find instructions on mixing, dosing, storage, and supplies? This was a mouthful!1 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rx hcg can be ordered from alldaychemist.com. Order as many as you can afford because it is $20 shipping no matter how many or how few you order. PLUS order more than you need, since accidents happen, like dropping a bottle or leaving it out at room temp too long, etc. Order 2000IU viles and the sterile injection water if you plan to inject. Order 5000IU viles if you plan to do sublingual. You can pick up Wound Wash Saline from any Walgreens to mix with the hcg for sublingual. The brand of hcg does not matter, just do not get pre-mixed because once it is mixed the hcg it only viable for about 3 weeks. I bought my mixing and dosing needles from Fleet Farm down the cattle isle. If you plan to inject you will need Sterile mixing bottles and sterile insulin syringes. I've never injected so don't know about where to get these supplies other than from Michele at: http://www.micheles-hcg-supplies.com/ I would trust her completely to help you get the supplies you need and know exactly which size viles to order according to how you plan to dose. Blessings on your journey! :-)

    ReplyDelete