Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas in January!!

The snow is lightly falling, I'm sipping on my English Toffee Stevia flavored coffee and my solitude is interrupted by a car horn beeping! Our friendly country postman has a BIG delivery for guess who...... ME!

Hubby ordered me a lovely Cuisinart 14 cup food processor... it is HUGE!!!! BUT it has 2 smaller bowls too, one that does 3 cups and one for doing 8 cups... I'm in chopping heaven!!! I will use this for processing veggies from our 1/2 acre garden, for churning butter, for kneading fermented whole grain breads... and more!! THANKS HONEY!

PLUS, a new book arrived! Harmony Clearwater Grace's new book entitled: The HCG Diet Book of Secrets: Stabilizing After HCG and Staying Slim Forever. You can buy the book in paper form from $25 - $29 or if you have a kindle app you can get it for less than $10. I'll write a review on the blog here once I am done reading it. :-)

Now... LET IT SNOW... I have a book to read and a new toy to play with! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I got my book today too!! One week earlier than expected. so excited to sit down and read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine yesterday too! I was so excited that after only 4 hrs of sleep the night before, a 9 hr work day, an hour and 15 minute commute, a 2 1/2 hr high school swim & dive meet and a late supper for the family, I actually read it cover to cover! Good book! I am going to have to go back and re-read some to fully absorb all the information.

      Delete