Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 23/20

Thank you to each of you who have emailed me privately your little victories! It is so encouraging to hear other peoples success stories!

Yesterday I went to Kohl's and got myself a new winter coat. I have not bought a NEW winter coat for YEARS. I've always wanted a brown one with a "fur" edged hood. Coats were 60% off PLUS hubby had a coupon for another 15% off. YEAH! AND.... It was a Medium... a MEDIUM!!! I bought it b/c I know my shoulders will NEVER fit into a small even if I get to goal weight, my bone structure is large. It was SOOO Fun! I also tried on bathing suits b/c I need to get a new one this year and fit nicely into a size 10! I don't know that a 8 will fit even when I reach goal b/c my rib cage is 35" and there isn't much fat left on it. It was fun trying on clothes in sizes I never dreamed I'd be in! I'm only 2.6 pounds less than where I ended my 2nd round but clothes are fitting very differently. The fat is on the move! I'll probably measure once I hit the 140's and see what my inch loss has been.

Today is VLCD soup day! I made a large pot of celery soup, a pot of green onion soup, and as soon as one of those are cool enough to bag and freeze I'll make taco soup. I also made a large cabbage salad today. Once the taco soup is done I'll be caught up on phase 2 ready meals for a couple weeks, Whew! :-)

Today's weights:
Shirley: -1.4 Total R3 loss 19.8 Total NEW loss -2.6: Total hcg loss: -69
Teen Daughter: -.6 Total R3 loss: -13 Total hcg loss: -31
Hubby: +.8 Total R3 loss: -20 Total NEW loss: -1.6 Total hcg loss: -37

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is so exciting!! I have promised myself a new winter coat for the past couple of years. Always, it will be when I have lost weight. I am down 32 pounds, but it finally fits well now, lol! Next year, I guess, because this one will just look silly by that point. ;-)

    ReplyDelete