Sunday, January 8, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 14/11 -- GAINS

Today three of the four of us had gains!

Hubby was VERY busy with lots of physical work on the farm yesterday. He was not able to get in all his water and though he had the energy to get it all done, he was very tired by the end of the day.

Son, still struggles to remain true to the protocol. Next Sunday will be his last dose of hcg. I have concerns that his hypothalamus has not been rightly stimulated this round since he has fed his body fat and sugar daily, thus it messes with the proper processes that should be taking place. We will have to just wait and see.

Me... TOM is a killer for me. My cravings were very intense on Friday and Saturday. I took some l-glutamine and drank lots of hot tea. I was also craving salt, so had some in my water and added to my food. The added salt and normal bloating probably account for my gain. I will not weigh again until Monday Jan 16 at which time I will start weekly weigh in's rather than daily. I've been 'married to the scale since Easter Weekend 2011, the start of round 1. I'm ready to take a break from the scale, relax and just let my body release this fat!

Today's Stats:
Shirley: +1.4 (TOM) Total R3: -14 Total hcg loss: -63.2
Teen Son: +1.2, Total R3: -9, Total hcg loss: -29.8
Teen Daughter: -.4, Total R3: -9, Total hcg loss: -27
Hubby (day 11) +1.4 (Exercise) Total R3: -13.4 Total hcg loss: -30.4

I hope you have each had a Lovely Lord's day spent with friends and family in the Lord's House!

No comments:

Post a Comment