Saturday, January 14, 2012

The woes of shrinking.... Flabby Skin!

The hcg protocol allows for very fast weight loss. One good thing about the protocol is the length of time between losing rounds. This does allow our skin to shrink up a bit on its own. However, many people who have over 100 pounds to lose often find that their skin does not shrink up as fast as they are reducing in weight.

Skin brushing can be a huge help to your shrinking body. It will help the skin to shrink up much faster and more naturally then surgery. An hcg friend named Dorothea was the first to educate me on skin brushing techniques. She recommends this site as a great place to start your skin brushing education:

http://healingtools.tripod.com/skinbrush.html

Happy Shrinking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered about this. Have you tried it yet? I have had flabby skin under my belly for 15 years, ever since I gave birth to my last child, so although I haven't been concerned with new flabby skin because Dr. Simeons assured that it would not be a problem, I do have some I need to rid myself of.

    Thanks for the link...I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete