Thursday, January 5, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 11/8

Still feeling really good and noticing how drastically my body has shrunk with these 14.4 pounds down. :-) Son is still struggling with cheating and Daughter... had a slip up too. :-( So, we move onward and forward realizing that each new day we can make the right choices or wallow in our regrets.

Today's Stats:
Shirley: -0, Total R3 loss: 14.4, Total hcg loss: 63.6
Teen Son: -188.2 +1.2 Cheats don't pay! Total R3 loss: 8, Total hcg loss: 28.8
Teen Daughter: did not weigh
Hubby: -.2, Total R3 loss: -12, Total hcg loss -29

I have a horrible skin rash on my arm due to the chemicals we use in the barn. It is itchy and painful, so yesterday I decided to try some Melagel thinking there would only be melaluca oil/tea tree oil, and some petroleum. Put is on 2 times yesterday and once today before I decided to read the tube. Well, my arm is healing and feeling better BUT I cannot use the oil again. It has Shea butter, corn oil, wheat germ, etc.... all edible oils/foods. That is most likely why I didn't lose today. The moral of the story is to READ ingredient lists before you put ANYTHING on your body!!

On a funnier note: Hubbies belt broke about a week ago. Since I had loaded WELL, I didn't need a belt to hold up my pants... the blubber was, so I let him use mine. It made me feel REALLY good that he was not able to use the tighter holes... I had thought my waist/hips were STILL bigger than his, but to my pleasant surprise I am FINALLY smaller than my husband WHOOPIE!. The 14.4 pounds I have shed has shrunk me back into my skinny jeans and the need for a belt. I had bought hubby a belt that was too small. Last night I remembered we hadn't returned it yet so I tried it on and it fit... two notches in! So I'm using his belt that is too small and he is using mine that is to big. LOVE IT!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the belt story!!!! I remember the day I realized that I finally weigh less than my husband! Oh HAPPY DAY!!!

    Congrats on our losses and successes!

    Today is my R3D5VLCD and I have lost 8 (of the 10 pounds I gained during my horrendous P3/P4 of round 2 and the ones I allowed over the holidays and couple pound gain from loading). It is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete