Saturday, January 28, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 33/31

I am NOT happy today... for some reason I woke to a 1.6 GAIN! GRRRR! That is the LAST straw. I'm transitioning into a Planned Interruption through at least Feb 7th. I'll resume the VLCD sometime between the 8th and 10th to do another 21-30 days or so VLCD to reach my goal. Teen Daughter is thrilled b/c she will get ahead of me. I'm thrilled b/c I am so tired of making 3-4 different meals for each meal time for the littles who can have starch/grains, my autistic son who is GF/CF, my phase 3 son and those of us on the VLCD. UGHHH!!! I have enough VLCD food in the freezer/house for teen daughter to fend for herself next week... then I can just make 1 meal for the rest of us.

So... I'm ignoring today's weight... not even going to acknowledge it in print... yep... DENIAL!

Today's weights:
Shirley.... what weight?? I'll be considering myself stuck on day 33 and will resume with day 34 VLCD once the interruption is over. I'll post about how to do a Planned Interruption that will allow you to maintain or even lose a little sometime over these next few days.
Teen Daughter: -.2 Total R3 loss: -18.4 New Loss - 1 Total hcg loss: 36.4
Teen Son... only .2 above the +2 of his LDW window... so he is tiptoeing through the day food wise hoping to come down or he'll be doing a CD tomorrow.
Hubby is .8 above his LDW, but not really worried... he is HUNGRY. So we continue to adjust his intake accordingly per protocol.

Have a GREAT Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment