Saturday, January 14, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 20/17

Today is butchering day here on the farm! Hubby & I will be wearing gloves so we won't be effected by the fat load. We are SOOOO excited to be able to have our OWN fresh bacon, ham, & sausage that is sugar free along with MSG, nitrate, & sulfate free. I'm going to forgo the sugar in the bacon brine this year, though very little is actually absorbed by the meat.

I'm back to weighing daily again for now... when I reach the point where I'm stalling often I may spread out my weighing times. I'm only .6 above my teen daughter now... the poor thing looses slower than I do. Her waist is still much tinier than mine, b/c her bone structure is smaller. BUT I NEVER thought I'd weigh the same as my 15 yr old daughter after been horribly obese for so many years. So I'm doing the happy dance! :-)

Teen son is settling into phase 3 and is below his LDW. I expected him to gain very quickly and right now is he well below LDW. We'll see what happens. He is enjoying his large quantities of fat and protein AND he is eating apples daily. :-)

Here are today's stats:
Shirley: -1.2 Total R3 loss: 18.6 Total NEW loss: -1.4 Total hcg loss: 67.8
Teen Daughter: -0 Total R3 loss: 11.6 Total hcg loss: 29.6
Hubby (day 17: -.8 Total R3 loss: 19.4 Total NEW loss: -1 Total hcg loss: 36.4

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to process your own meat! (Although the actual butchering does not sound appealing.) I have been wanting ham SO BAD, but cannot find any that does not have added sugar of some sort. :-(
    Did your hcg finally show up? I have not seen an update.
    Congratulations on all of your weight loss success!

    ReplyDelete