Thursday, January 19, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 25/22 -- What do you get when.........

What do you get when.......... you have the flu... a house full or kids recovering from the flu..... stress... 2 arrhythmia episodes (I usually have 1 a month, almost never 2 in one day!)..... a frozen milk system.... stress.... lack of water...... etc.... a GAIN! Yep, yesterday's adventures left us heavy on the scale this morning. Hubby had a much larger gain than I but we both gained none the less. Thankfully all the kids are doing great and off to school today. Hubby and I feel TON better and life goes on!! Now to get caught up on ALL the laundry. Since we were all sick, I'm washing ALL the bedding, not to mention cleaning bathrooms, sanitizing surfaces, etc. If I only had a dryer that worked it would be a bit easier. Instead, every laundry basket will be filled plus I'm sure I'll have several garbage bags worth of wet bedding which will all be waiting for hubby to get home tonight so I can run to the laundromat to dry it all. BUT at least we will have clean bedding AND clean clothes and hopefully get through the rest of the winter without any more flu bugs! :-)

Today's report:
Shirley: +.8 Total R3 loss: -19.8 Total NEW loss: -2.6 Total hcg loss: -69
Hubby: +1.6 Total R2 loss: -21 Total NEW loss: -2.6 Total hcg loss: -38
Teen daughter is on her last day of VLCD/no hcg then she will be on a Planned Interruption for Friday and Saturday.

Hope it is warmer where you live.... it is COLD here in Wisconsin... BRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment