Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 17/14

We all continue to feel great. Hunger will hit sometimes around meal times but we are pretty busy here on the farm so I don't find that odd. We do get full/satisfied VERY easily with our phase 2 meals, and our energy level has been fabulous. Hubby has commented more than once that there is no way he'd be able to do all he has over the past week on the homeopathic, he just didn't have the energy or endurance.

I'm missing the scale... pathetic hey??? We get so used to that daily gratification of seeing the weight go down, that it is a completely different mind game when we don't weigh daily. I'm not sure if I'll continue with weekly weigh in's only after this week but am determined to stick it out until Monday morning. I have a dear hcg friend that is weighing weekly and I'm so proud of her for sticking to it because I DO think it free's us from the stresses of the little ups and stalls and allows us to focus on perfect phase 2 days. PLUS in phase 3 and 4 we HAVE to weigh daily... so taking a break is a good thing... can you tell I'm still working on fully convincing myself, Tee Hee!!

Today's Reducing Stats:
Shirley - Not weighing until Monday
Teen Daughter - stayed the same as yesterday
Hubby (day 14)-1.4 Total R3 loss: -17.2 Total hcg loss: 34.2

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I may take your advice and not weigh everyday. I am on R5d11 and have stayed the same weight the past 4 days. I lost a lot the first week (9 pounds) so I know this is not uncommon, but it sure is a downer eating so little and not seeing a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate to take a scale break, I have weighed daily for years! That said, if today's apple day doesn't bust my stall I'm probably going to skip weighing for the remainder of the week, too. I think that might be smarter than being annoyed at it, daily ;)

    ReplyDelete