Friday, January 27, 2012

Peppermint Patty Tea -- Phase 2

I have to give hubby credit for this FABULOUS tea "recipe". He made this for me a few nights ago and now I cannot end my evening without enjoying slowly sipping on a hot cup of this tea. As a matter of fact... I HAVE to find more decaf peppermint tea by next week or I'll have to go to bed LONGING for it! :-(

Ingredients:
1 peppermint tea bag (preferably decaf)
Sweetleaf Chocolate Stevia
Sweetleaf Vanilla Cream Stevia

1. Steep tea in water that is heated to the point of just before boiling. Steep for between 3-5 minutes.
2. Add 4-6 drops of chocolate stevia and 2-3 drops of Vanilla cream. Stir and add more of either until you reach the place where it tastes like you are eating a peppermint patty... MMMMMMMM! It is a trip to chocolate mint heaven! :-)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, that DOES sound good. And might I say how excellent you and Phil look in your new progress/goal picture together? What a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete