Friday, January 27, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 33/30

Yesterday was a huge psychological struggle for me... I think b/c hubby is at goal and wrapping up phase 2, my head was trying to fight for the right to do the same. I had so much what I "thought" was hunger. Today I woke to another loss on the scale and a different mind set. Being just 12 pounds away from goal.. I'm pushing forward... at least for today! :-) I can easily change my mind at any point and choose to trantition into a Planned Interruption... but for now I'm sticking with the VLCD. If I continue to lose at the rate I am I may reach my goal by February 14th. That would be HUGE!! Why? Last February I weighed 235.... if I reach goal by then I'll be 135.... ONE HUNDRED POUNDS lighter! That thought made me really excited today and for some reason.. I'm not hungry... see I told ya that head or psychological hunger can be a killer!! :-)

Teen Daughter and I weighed in at EXACTLY the same weight this morning. :-)

Here are today's stats:
Shirley VLCD 33: -.8, Total R3 loss: 25, Total NEW loss: -7.8, Total hcg loss: -74.2
Teen Daughter VLCD 30: -.4 Total R3 loss: -18.2 Total NEW loss: -.8, Total hcg loss: 36.2

Now I'm off to make Phase 3 compliant Grain Free Granola and some power protein bars for hubby to take on his trip next week.... I'll post recipes later! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment