Saturday, January 7, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 13/10

I've had some folks ask if this round is going better than last and my answer is YES! We have really good energy and no overwhelming hunger. We do experience some "normal" hunger around a meal time or if we delay a meal too long. BUT we are pretty active here on the farm so I'm not surprised to have some hunger at those times. We are NOT having LOTS of irritating continuous hunger, like I had last round. Today is crazy here on the farm: doing wood over 1 1/2 cords were cut, chopped, pitched into the basement and it is now being stacked. Then hubby and the kids will be filling feed bins, mucking the hoop barn, and doing other odd jobs while I go to the laundromat to dry and fold 8 loads of laundry. The great thing is that we have the energy to do all of this WHILE on the VLCD. That is a blessing! I always felt really exhausted when I was on the homeopathic hcg. BUT I didn't really care, I was losing blubber so quickly that it was nice to relax while it happened. However, having the energy to keep up with things around here is very helpful!

Here are today's stats:
Shirley: -.2 Total R3 loss: -15.4 Total hcg loss: -64.6
Teen Son: -1.8 (back to where he was on day 8 before a serious of cheats) Total R3 loss -10.2 Total hcg loss: -31
Teen Daughter: -.4 Total R3 loss: -8.6 Total hcg loss 26.6
Hubby, day 10: -1 Total R3 loss -14.4 Total hcg loss -31.4

Something kinda silly that I'm excited about is that my teen daughter and I are only .8 apart. Usually she is like 10 pounds less than me. This time I'm catching up to her. :-) We are only about 1" apart in height but our bone structures are different, I'm large, she is medium framed. It will be fun to see the change in both of us in these last 22-27 pounds!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment