Monday, January 2, 2012

Round 3 Weekly stats

Our first 7 full days of VLCD are past. I am no longer experiencing any hunger and am starting to feel "full" when I eat my meager meals. Love it! I know my body has drastically shrunk because my size 10 skinny jeans and size 3 classic fit jeans now fit perfect again. Those 12 pounds of load weight really had me puffy!

We are all taking RX 125 IU sublingually 2 times a day. My daughter was doing homeoapthic but was experiencing much more hunger than she did her other 2 rounds so we switched her over to the RX yesterday. She said she feels better today already. :-)

Hope you enjoy these stats. They will include information from all THREE rounds.

Shirley:
Week 1: Round 1 - 12 Round 2 - 5.6 Round 3: -11.8 Total HCG loss so far: 61 pounds
Beginning weight round 1: 221.8
Today's weight: 160.8
Teen Son:
Week 1: Round 1 - 9.8 Round 2 -10.2 Round 3: -10.2 Total HCG loss so far: 31 pounds
Beginning weight round 1: 217
Today's weight: 186

Teen Daughter:
Week 1: Round 1 -7.6 Round 2 -7.4 Round 3 -5.4 Total HCG loss so far: 23.4 pounds
Beginning weight round 1: 183
Today's weight: 158.6

Hubby VLCD 5: -.8 Total R3 loss: -7.6

I know many of you have requested that I post pictures. I am working on it! :-) I'm very techy challenged and my techy hubby has not had time to help me... that tech support guy has me on hold! Tee hee! So if you are DYING to see me, then go to this link and view my before and after pictures:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HcgDieters/photos/album/46890302/pic/list



Today I'm wearing the skinny jeans from the picture. :-) You may have to join the group to see the pictures. It would be worth it, to join the group that is, the group has some great hcg veterans with thousands of helpful posts to help you through your hcg journey.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment