Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 34/PI/Ph3

Our dear daughter is the only one on the VLCD this week. Hubby is off on a business trip and enjoying phase 3 and I am loving my Planned Interruption.

Today I discovered a new food love: Coconut Manna

http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Coconut-Manna-15-Ounce/dp/B004T80BYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328052397&sr=8-1

or

http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?x=15&y=23&ntk=products&ss=1&Ntt=coconut%20manna

I ordered it a couple weeks ago and got to sample it for my dessert this evening. I warmed it in front of our heat duct, mixed until creamy, and took a spoonful. The mouth feel of this coconut manna is similar to peanut butter... but since coconut and coconut oil are SOOOOO good for us... this is a treat you can indulge in completely guilt free! It would taste fabulous spread on celery, apples, or other fruit, but really.... off the spoon it is the BEST! I'll be enjoying a couple tablespoons a day while on my planned interruption and will have to indulge again once I get into phase 3 & 4. YUMMY! :-) SHHHHH... I don't think I'm going to let ANYONE from my family sample this... it is to decadent to share. Well... maybe I'll let hubby.... maybe.... maybe..... :-)

Not much for today's stats but here ya go:
Me: Planned Interruption and stable.
Teen Daughter VLCD 34 - .8 Total Round 3 loss: -18.6, Total NEW loss: -2 Total hcg loss: 36.6
Hubby & Teen Son - Phase 3

No comments:

Post a Comment