Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 8/5

Feeling good! BUT I want to change a couple things about how my days are going. First, I want to go to bed earlier. I usually lose more when I get about 8 hours of sleep, so that needs to become a priority. Second, I want to STOP eating no later than 7. I think my body rests better if there is nothing left in my belly for it to digest. Third, I want to keep my fruits to morning and afternoon. I want to see if my body does better without having anything "sweet" later in the evening. Why am I wanting to change these things. I'm within 25-30 pounds of my ultimate goal weight and want to get there as quickly as my body will allow. Making these changes may give my body better fat burning capacity. It might NOT make a difference, but what do I have to lose by trying? Maybe a little more blubber! :-)

Here are today's weigh in results:

Shirley: -.4 Total R3 loss: 12.2 Total hcg loss: -61.4
Teen Son: +2.8 Total R3 loss: 7.4 Total hcg loss: -28.2 -- His cheating caught up to him once again! OUCH!
Teen Daughter - chose not to weigh today, she is taking a break from the scale for a few days with my 100% support. She loses slower and I think it is easier for her to not weigh as often.
Hubby: -2.4 Total R3 loss: 10.2 Total hcg loss: 27.2

No comments:

Post a Comment