Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 10/7

I'm very excited about how this round is going! Round 2 I stabilized at between 158.8 & 160.8 and today's weight put me BELOW that lower number! WAHOO! I have lost as much this round on this day as I did my first round of hcg. I'm feeling good, very little to no hunger. Any hunger that dose occur is at meal time or because I've waited to long to eat. BUT it is not a gnawing horrible hunger, just a reminder that it is time to have a meal. My bowel distress has ended. I'm thinking that it was really bad the first 7 days due to a detox/cleanse that my body was going through. It has been MUCH better the past 2 days.

Teen Son is still struggling with cheating. For those of you who think I cannot possibly understand the mental struggle that occurs for craving of food and for those that struggle with impulsive eating.... I DO! I see it and live it with my son! I hope and pray he will get his head in the game so that the hcg can do what it is supposed to and he can enter overweight land instead of living in obesity land.

Here are our weigh in results for Day 10:
Shirley: -2.2, Total R3 loss: -14.4, Total hCG loss: -63.6
Teen Son: -1.8, Total R3 loss -9.2, Total hCG loss: -30
Teen Daughter: Did not weigh today

Weigh in day 7
Hubby: -1.6, Total R3 loss -11.8, Total hCG loss: -28.8

I also spoke with my parents who are in their 60's and they have both lost around 5 pounds in 5 days so far. My hopes in sharing the results of our entire family is that you can see that the hCG protocol works for all people, of all ages, and all sizes. It WORKS!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment