Sunday, January 22, 2012

Round 3 VLCD 28/25

It has been a rough week health wise. We had the flu, as you know, then on Friday I started to come down with a head cold. I have discovered first hand that as Dr. Simeons says, a "common cold" can cause a stall. I have not weighed daily but did get on the scale today to find that I'm still in the 152 point whatever range. I hit 152.8 on the 17th and have bounced around between 152 & 152.4 on the various days I have gotten on the scale. I will weigh tomorrow then maybe on Thursday or I'll just wait until Next Monday, depending on how I'm feeling this week. I could stall for another complete week with the help of this cold. :-(

Hubby has been stalled the past couple days too after a large drop. Stress has been a factor this week too. This cold weather makes it tough on the herd and the milk system is not functioning optimally, we have having to do the cleaning manually which takes a lot of time, plus if we are not careful to empty the water out of the system it freezes, which makes the next morning's work much more difficult.

Hubby is on his last days of the VLCD. He wanted to end at 185, and is currently 188.8. He will take his last dose on the day he hits 185 or on Thursday. He has to travel for work next week which would make the VLCD very difficult, so moving on to phase 3 is the best option. He is now at a normal BMI for his 6'2" body, looks great, feels good and is ready to move on into lifetime maintanence.

Teen Daughter had a blast at her teen over nighter. She chose to do a Planned Interruption and eat whatever she wanted within reason. She did avoid sugar, but ate 2 pieces of pizza, chips and a little bit of potatoes fried in lard over her 2 day PI. I told her that if she chose to eat carbs/sugar/starch she may gain. But it was her choice. She ended up losing weight over her PI. AMAZING! So proud of her for being reasonable with her choices. She is back on the hcg/VLCD as of this morning.

So here are our current stats:
Shirley VLCD 28: -.4 Total R3 loss: -20.2, Total NEW loss: -3 Total hcg loss: -69.4
Teen Daughter VLCD 25: -1.4 Total R3 loss: -15 Total hcg loss: -33
Hubby VLCD 25: -0 Total R2 loss: -24.2, Total hcg loss: -41.2

Hope you have a GREAT day... I'll be here hugging my kleenex box and wearing multiple layers because I AM FREEZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment